It’s tough being a kid these days! Their world can be harsh and even dangerous. We are committed to doing all we can to see children become joyful, healthy, spiritually- strong adults. It’s also tough being a parent these days. Our goal is to team with parents in their effort to train up their children to know Jesus Christ. We meet every Sunday morning during the adult services and have special events through the course of the year.
How can I help?
- Assist us in providing a safe, loving, and fun environment during kid’s church
- Lead children through our professional, user-friendly curriculum
- Encourage interaction between classmates and new friends
- Help us guide children to know and trust the Bible
- Show the students joy, love, and be the best part of their week
What happens When I Serve?
Just listen to these folks:
“The Children’s ministry at RPC has served our family with love and was an important part of our search for a new church family upon moving to Ohio. My kids always leave their classrooms feeling empowered with knowledge of new Bible verses or songs and are always excited to share what they learned.”
- The Goeb Family
“We had been looking for a church with a thriving youth program that our girls could be a part of. The first time we attended service at Restoration our children told us they didn’t want to visit another church, “this is it, we want to stay.”
- Member Family