We reach out and build up students to become mature followers of Christ. We meet every Sunday morning at 9:30 and 11:00 at the east end of Building “B”. We also have Renewal every Tuesday night from 6:30-8. We serve dinner, play games, and have a message!
How can I help?
- One-on-one discipling
- Help with our teaching sessions
- Be a part of our worship team by planning, playing, or helping students
- Help provide meals for Tuesdays or snacks on Sundays
- Chaperone trips
- Facilitate small groups or classes
- Be an example for students and point them to Christ
What happens When I Serve?
You get to serve students like Zoe: “I love coming to Renewal because it feels like it’s one big family!”
or Ryan: “I am passionate about serving youth and watching their development... My hope is that lives would be transformed through program involvement and realization that God loves us all.”
or Dan: “I enjoy watching kids grow, building relationships with them... and spiking on them in 9-square. I feel like I get as much out of it as the kids.”